Thursday, May 5, 2011

i did not go to school and im bored !

heloo , our encik freak did not go to school , why ? becauseeee , she is lazy !! ahaha ! okay , i wanna share something with all of you , did you know what is love ? my father told once , but i frgot what he said , mby something like "love is nothing , or love is empty" haa , something like that laa , act , thats not i want to share about , haha ! this is the real , okayy , I WANNA BE IN STANDARD ONE BACK !! HOHO ! do you want to know why ? bcause when i was standard one , i dont even know what is love , and i live my life full with joy and happiness , i did not shed my tear because someone that i love leave me , but i shed my tears because my mom did not buy a toys that i wnt , or because my mom scold me when i reach home late after playing at a playground with my friends , or mby because my dad did not bring me with him having a dinner with my mom , thats all , i neverrrrrr shed my tear because someone that i love leave me , be with someone else and bla bla bla bla , thats such a bored short story right ? huh ! and i really hate it , love bring us into a new land , new land that full with a lies , hm , what can i say ? just , hm , its great if i can turn back the clock , and i wanna be in standard one back , no more tears because of love , and , i will live my life without love . :))

*someone told me , love is important , i cant run awy frm lve , because one fine day , someone will come into your life , and she/he , will make u understand what is the meaning of love , and when tht time comes ,you cant even turn back the clock or you dont even wnt to turn back the clock , because that what we call LOVE ,

No comments:

Post a Comment