Monday, December 13, 2010

sleppy .


why i put this image ? er , the ans is *suka hati lah
okayy , dok , its a joke , er , err .
im so sleppy , but i cant sleep ,
i cant stop thinking about my "angel" ,
today is her birhday , andd i should be with her right now 
to share a joy and everything , 

 heyy birthday girl , imissyou tawuu ? i cant stop thinkng bout you even for a minute , what are you doing right now ? did you miss me the way i do ? have you forget me ? did you show your big teeth to other man ?*kerenyeh lahh* , arhh ! thers a lot of question keep running in my brain , er , angel , please  temw curang curang , i meant it sayangg , now , 2.31 a.m , our memory cme across my mind , everything about you , 


the way you hold my hand when im sulking , 
the way you said "jgn la jeless , oqg sayang dy ja" ,
the way you turn your face on other side when i stare into your eye ,
the way you said "ish , dah la" ,
the way you told me to stop smoking , 
the way you said "haa,yaya,okayy,okay" when u really dont know what you should said , 
the way you laugh , *nyaqing gila kott*
the way you told me that you miss me , 
the way you said " kalau sayang oqg bla bla bla " ,*haha*
andd the only one that i`ll never fgt is the way you said"iloveyoumore"
with a soft voice , *suara bawah bantai* HAHA !

now , see ? how much  i miss is , not as this moch , because this is just the piece of my miss , the rest still in my heart , so that no one can take it all away , iloveyou angel , iloveyoumorethan i love my only one bantai busuk*upin ipin* , lastly , pleasee , take a go0d care og youself theree , enjoy your birthday sayangg , :))

No comments:

Post a Comment