Thursday, August 19, 2010

dear ,
if im not perfect enough . im sory .
if im annoy you . im sory .
if im tick you off , say stupid things and then
take them back . 4 god sake . im really sory .
but ! put all that aside , because u`ll never find
a girl that care or loves you more than me .
because . i love you ,
with all my heart .
dear .
i heart you ,
u are my everythng .
your smile is my rainbow .
your laugh is my sunshine .
your KISS is my dream .
your egois is my weakness . .
andd one thing you should know is .
you are my inspiration .


this is fer you  .
sum one that i called
"hang".idk knp .but syesly .i cant stand without your text .
without your laugh .
without your "merapu2"
without your ayt "ak oqng islam"or in others word .
i cant stand without you .
my "hang"
i hope you know that i really2 like you .
andd iloveyou girlfie baru ,er . since we knw each other .
i never told u this rite ? but just now . i`ve told you .
andd you do accept me as your new boyfie.This is what my heart want .
not her .
not she .
not that girl .
but it was you .
i really really want you ,.
i want you to be my girlfie .
even i know u alrealy have a bf (he)but thats wat my heart want .
i cant stop my heart from saying that i want you .
i loveyou .
i need you !!!!
"girlfie yang mnx izin na curang"
                       ILOVEYOU GIRLFIE .

No comments:

Post a Comment